WLEZ 1200 Side View
WLEZ 1200 Rear View
A New Low in Float Trailers!
Weberlane Eze-Lift hydraulic float trailers are designed to not only stand up, but also to kneel down! The Eze-Lift’s hydraulically-controlled box crounches low to the ground, so you can load your equipment and get back on the road quickly and hassle-free. These hydraulic deck trailers are designed to solve the problem of loading and transporting equipment like scissor lifts, jiffy booms and forklifts with low clearances that don’t handle ramps. The bed of the EZE-Lift trailer is hydraulically lowered parallel to the ground. Equipment can then easily be driven on and raised for transport. Risk of injury or equipment damage from tipping or getting stuck on the ramp is virtually eliminated.
The EZE-Lift drop deck trailers come standard with:
- 5200 lb independent suspension tandem axles
- All wheel electric brakes
- ST225/75 15″ tires
- Pressure treated deck boards
- 20″ high steel sides
- 6 tie-down d-rings
- 12V electric over hydraulic powerpack, protected in lockable, weather proof polyethylene tongue box
- 14,000 lb rated, 2-5/16″ ball coupler
For more information or support please call us at 1 (519) 291-5035